Marketing :: Sell a Luxury Home
To effectively sell a luxury home today, your real estate agent must know how to capitalize the Internet. Bob & Kim Richards are that kind of agent. They believe that no matter what the price-point, a real estate marketing strategy should be broken down to 80% Internet and 20% everything else.
SELLERS SELL BY MARKETING REAL ESTATE ONLINE
Because an overwhelming majority of buyers research homes online before contacting an agent, going on previews or anything else, marketing real estate on the Internet is the most powerful approach available to sellers today.
As experts in sales, real estate marketing and the Utah housing market, Bob & Kim Richards have developed innovative strategies for publicizing Utah homes for sale:
- Post high-definition video tours on interactive sites, such as YouTube, Yahoo! Real Estate, Google, Facebook
- Syndicate a listing on real estate Web portals, including Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Homefinder.com and more
- Initiate viral marketing through real estate blogs, Bebo, Broker Social, Twitter
- Target email campaigns to nearly six million buyer and realtor inboxes nation-wide
- Text message to reach people instantly on their cell phones.
- Photograph homes for virtual tours, including professional quality photography and elaborate descriptions
- Customize a Web site created exclusively for your home and track visits
- Promote via appropriate luxury Web sites, including a “featured listing” position
- Plan direct mail campaigns to strategic neighborhoods
- Advertise in Keller Williams Realty publications
To request more information please complete the following form: